How to Nance’s Creek Front Restaurant, Murrells Inlet, SC
Finding the right restaurant to quell your appetite can be tricky. Nance’s Creek Front Restaurant (4883 Hwy 17, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576) was recommend by a local we met at Brookgreen Gardens (about 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, SC). The restaurant is known for their local oysters and other great seafood offerings. This is a relaxing, fun restaurant that can accommodate larger groups. The following will provide a brief overview of the restaurant and dining options.
Nance’s Creek Front Restaurant
Nance’s is known for their Local Oyster Roasts. Although seasonal, this is one of the favorites for locals and visitors alike. Clusters of oysters are served and guest open the shells and enjoy the savory flavor of the local oysters.
The creek front view actually shows where the local oysters are harvested and the restaurant participates in recycling oyster shells to provide new habitats for oysters to create new clusters in the creek beds.
Other Seafood and Steaks
The restaurant also serves delicious seafood offerings including crab legs, clams, shrimp, and lobster. Many of the specials offered include a variety of seafood and can be prepared several ways including deep fried or broiled.
The Inlet Shore Dinner includes a Shrimp Cocktail, Clam Chowder, and a side salad for starters. The shrimp cocktail was extremely fresh and delicious leaving you to want more.
Saving Money at Nance’s
The best way to save money at many of the restaurants in the area is to dine early. Nance’s offers a buy 1 adult entre get the second half off when you arrive before 5 pm. A child’s menu is also offered and reduces the overall cost of the meal when you have little ones with you.
Fully Licensed Bar
Nance’s boast large flat screen televisions for view favorite sporting events. “If there is a ball game or race happening we have it playing in our bar,” (Nance’s, 2011). The full Sunday liquor license allows drinks to be served 7 days a week and the bar is stocked with plenty of variety to suite any customer’s needs.
Creek Side View
The entire back of the restaurant is fitted with large windows for optimal viewing of the creek. Waterfowl and other wildlife can be seen as you enjoy your meal. Seating is plentiful and the establishment can accommodate large groups for seating.
Finding a restaurant while traveling is a difficult task, but Nance’s is a favorite for locals and tourist alike. Have you been to Nance’s? Feel free to post comments about your experiences below.
- Otel.com is a leading online travel distributor specializing in discounted hotel bookings for both business and leisure travelers.
- Hotels.com offers more than 85,000 properties worldwide in over 400 destinations - from hotels and B&B's to condos and all inclusive resorts.
- Hotwire is a leading discount travel site that delivers hotel, rental car and airfare deals that can't be found on other travel sites.
- Expedia is a leading online travel agency that offers airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages, and travel activities.
- Priceline offers travel discounts on hotels, airline tickets, car rentals, vacation packages, and more with regular promotional discounts.